Creamy Italian sausage pasta sauce.
You can cook Creamy Italian sausage pasta sauce using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Italian sausage pasta sauce
- It’s 2-3 links of Italian sausage, raw.
- It’s of Large bunch kale, hand shredded into bite size pieces.
- You need to taste of Sun dried tomatoes, sliced.
- You need 1 container of fresh mushrooms, sliced.
- You need 2 (14 oz) of jars alfredo sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Italian seasoning.
- It’s to taste of Salt & pepper.
- You need of Olive oil.
Creamy Italian sausage pasta sauce instructions
- Heat 1-2 tbsp olive oil in large pan on medium heat..
- Push Italian sausage from casing into pan. Discard casing. Add sun dried tomatoes. Cook until meat is browned..
- Add mushrooms and kale and cook until tender..
- Add as much or as little Italian seasoning and salt & pepper as you like. Stirring to combine..
- Add alfredo sauce, stir to combine, turn heat to low and let simmer long enough for flavors to combine (usually a couple minutes)..
- Add to favorite pasta and viola!.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!