Italian Style Homemade Spaghetti with meat sauce.
You can have Italian Style Homemade Spaghetti with meat sauce using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian Style Homemade Spaghetti with meat sauce
- Prepare 1/4 cup of extra virgin oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of extra lean ground beef.
- You need 1 of medium carrot finely grated.
- You need 1/2 of medium onion finely diced.
- You need 8 cloves of large garlic.
- Prepare 2 cans of organic mushrooms.
- It’s 2 (28 oz) of cans tomato sauce.
- It’s 3 of large ripe tomatoes pealed and crushed.
- It’s 1 of red bell peppers finely diced.
- You need 1 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/4 cup of basil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
- You need 4 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt for taste.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 cup of beef broth.
- You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare of Finely grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 pack of regular spaghetti noodles.
Italian Style Homemade Spaghetti with meat sauce step by step
- Boil your spaghetti noodles then rinse and set aside.
- Take a pot and heat up olive oil then sauté garlic and onions.
- Add ground beef after 2 minutes of sautéing the garlic and onions and coon until meat is fully brown.
- Add all of the spices including brown sugar and cook for 1 minute.
- Add carrots and mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add red bell peppers, parsley crushed tomatoes and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add tomato paste tomato sauce and beef broth and cook for 15 minutes stirring occasionally so the sauce won’t burn at the bottom of the pot.
- Add salt for taste as desired. Pour on top of spaghetti noodles and sprinkle freshly shredded Parmesan cheese on top.
- Goes well with garlic bread.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!