You can cook Italian Stuffing using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian Stuffing
- It’s 3 cups of fine dry bread crumbs (unseasoned).
- It’s 1/4 cup of snipped parsley.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of poultry seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 2/3 cup of chopped celery.
- It’s 1 of large garlic clove, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter or 1 whole margarine stick.
- It’s 1 cup of unsalted chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 (10 ounce) of package frozen chopped spinach.
Italian Stuffing instructions
- Combine first 5 ingredients..
- Cook onion, celery, and garlic in butter till tender..
- Add to bread mixture along with remaining ingredients and broth. Toss lightly..
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes..
- I usually still add some more poultry seasoning, salt, pepper, and instead of mincing more garlic to add more flavor I use garlic powder. Until I get the taste that I prefer..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!