Pao De Queijo.
You can cook Pao De Queijo using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pao De Queijo
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Whole Milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt (heaping).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- You need 2 3/4 cup of tapioca flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of eggs.
- It’s 6 oz of Cojita Cheese.
Pao De Queijo instructions
- Bring Milk, Water, Salt, and canola oil to a boil.
- Once boiling take pan off heat. Mix in tapioca flour. Add flour until dough is pliable and you can knead. Dough will be sticky the more you mix it will firm up..
- Whisk up 1 1/2 eggs (yes 1 1/2) stir into dough mixture. Now add 4 oz Cojita Cheese. Set Aside.
- Add remaining cheese into a bowl and place on greased baking sheets. Roll into a 1 inch ball and dip it into the cheese..
- Preheat oven to 350 bake for 20-25 min.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!