Brazilian Pastel. In Brazil, a pastel (plural: pastéis) is a typical fast-food dish, consisting of half-circle or rectangle-shaped thin crust pies with assorted fillings, fried in vegetable oil. Pastel is a traditional Brazilian snack (depending on its size it can be considered a meal) and it resembles an empanada. And the Shrimp Pastel is, im my opinion, the best of its kind!
Free for commercial use High Quality Images. Pastel is a delicious snack that can be found on nearly every street corner throughout Brazil. And it's no surprise as people from Latin America's largest country can't get enough of this street food favorite. You can have Brazilian Pastel using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brazilian Pastel
- It’s 40 of Gyoza skins.
- You need 200 grams of Ground meat.
- You need 1 of Cheese.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 100 grams of Tomato.
- It’s 100 grams of Onions.
- You need 10 grams of Parsley.
- You need 1 of Vinegar.
Download stock pictures of Pastel brazil on Depositphotos Photo stock for commercial use – millions of high-quality, royalty-free photos & images. See more ideas about cooking recipes, brazilian food, recipes. Your Brazilian Pastel stock images are ready. Download all free or royalty-free photos and images.
Brazilian Pastel step by step
- Stir-fry the ground meat and season with salt and pepper. The sauce isn't salty, so you can be generous with the salt in this step..
- Make the sauce. Finely chop the tomatoes, onions, and parsley. Put into a deep bowl and add enough vinegar to cover the ingredients..
- When the meat has cooled, dampen the edge of the gyoza skin with water and top with the meat. Cover with another gyoza skin to sandwich the meat. Press the gyoza skin closed while pushing out the excess air. (Excess air will cause it to explode when frying.) You can also add cheese..
- Once they have all been wrapped up, fry in oil until brown..
- Pour the sauce on top and enjoy..
- The amount of sauce is just a guide. Adjust as you like..
Use them in commercial designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights. Why not try the pizza flavour? This is "Brazilian pastel" by damon williams on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. Add the oil, vinegar and the water (I use a mixer, but you can do it by hand, if you feel string enough:)). If the dough gets too thick, add water.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!