Gnocchi with Wagyu Italian Sausage.
You can cook Gnocchi with Wagyu Italian Sausage using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gnocchi with Wagyu Italian Sausage
- You need 1 LB of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Sweet Italian Sausage.
- Prepare 2 TSP of Sage (minced).
- Prepare 2 CUP of Butternut Squash (diced).
- Prepare 4 CUP of Kale (chopped).
- It’s 2 TBSP of Pure Maple Syrup.
- It’s 12 OZ of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 3 TBSP of Butter.
- It’s of Kosher Salt (to season).
- You need of Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to season).
- You need of Gnocchi.
- It’s 4 of Idaho Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 CUP of All-Purpose Flour.
- It’s 1 of Egg (beaten).
- You need 1 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare 1 PINCH of Nutmeg.
Gnocchi with Wagyu Italian Sausage step by step
- PREPARING THE GNOCCHI Place the Idaho potatoes in a pot of water, and bring it to a simmer on the stove. Cook for 30-45 minutes or until you can easily pierce the potatoes with a fork. Remove the potatoes from the water, and let them fully cool at room temperature. Peel the potatoes, and place in a ricer. Add the remaining ingredients (all-purpose flour, egg, kosher salt, and nutmeg), and gently work the ingredients until all are combined. This is your dough..
- Cut the dough into sections, and roll 1-inch-thick ropes. Then, cut 1 inch portions. Roll the pieces of dough on a gnocchi board or use the back of a fork to create the classic gnoc-chi shape. Dust with flour, and reserve..
- COOKING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU SWEET ITALIAN SAUSAGE Heat a pan on medium-high heat, and start browning the Fullblood Wagyu sweet Italian sausage. Once fully cooked, remove the meat from the pan, and discard the fat..
- COOKING THE GNOCCHI Bring a separate large pot of salted water to a boil. Place the gnocchi in the boiling water. Cook until they float, and then strain..
- FINAL STEPS Heat a large skillet over high heat, and add 3 tablespoons of butter. Add the cooked gnocchi, and brown all sides.Add the chopped kale, diced squash, and cooked sweet Italian sausage. Cook for 2 minutes. Add the heavy cream, pure maple syrup, and minced sage. Continue to cook until the liquid has reduced by half. Season with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Serve, and enjoy!.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!