Brenda's Spanish Rice.
You can cook Brenda's Spanish Rice using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brenda's Spanish Rice
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 cup of uncooked white rice.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of green bell pepper, chopped.
- You need 2 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 1 can of (10 oz) diced tomatoes & green chilies.
- It’s 2 tsp of chili powder, or to taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
Brenda's Spanish Rice step by step
- Heat oil in a deep skillet over medium heat. Saute rice, onion & bell pepper until rice is browned and onions are tender..
- Stir in stock and tomatoes. Season with chili powder & salt. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until rice is cooked and all liquid is absorbed..
- You can use diced tomatoes & jalapenos for a bit more heat if desired..
- Nutritional Info: Calories: 270 | Total Fat: 7.6g | Cholesterol: 0mg.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!