Brad's Italian style polenta appetizer. Try one of our favorite Italian appetizer recipes for slow-cooked meatballs, focaccia, bruschetta and more. Just because it's Italian, doesn't mean you have to spend all day in the kitchen. Try one of our easy Italian appetizer recipes for your next party.
Recipe: Perfect Brad's Italian style polenta appetizer. Either store bought or homemade polenta molded in a tube Genoa salami Vine ripened tomatoes… Polenta appetizer. Inspired by the beautiful detail found in hand embroidery, Lenox French Perle dinnerware brings style with ease to any table. You can have Brad's Italian style polenta appetizer using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brad's Italian style polenta appetizer
- Prepare of Either store bought or homemade polenta molded in a tube.
- You need of Genoa salami.
- It’s of Vine ripened tomatoes.
- You need of Balsamic vinegar.
- It’s of Sliced fresh mozzarella.
- You need leaves of Fresh basil.
This is a recipe for using Polenta for a basic crust to make pizza or appetizers. You will find many various suggestive toppings in the recipe using either alfredo sauce or marinara on top. Polenta when thick can be cut into various shapes with cookie cutters for appetizers, left in a sheet for pizza. Your Polenta Appetizer stock images are ready.
Brad's Italian style polenta appetizer instructions
- Heat a tbs of oil in a non stick pan on med low. Slice polenta into 1/4 inch slices.
- Fry polenta 5 minutes on each side.
- Grease a baking sheet..
- Place polenta slices on it spread out..
- Lay 2 slices of salami on each polenta..
- Place a slice of tomato on each.
- Drizzle all with balsamic vinegar.
- Place a mozzarella slice on each.
- Place a basil leaf on each.
- Bake at 425 until mozzarella is well melted.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy.
Download all free or royalty-free photos and images. Use them in commercial designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights. Dreamstime is the world`s largest stock photography community. This gluten free vegetarian appetizer is a great solution if you are having guests with allergies or food preferences. OR…. add something different to your game day menu.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!