Yellow 'Mater Sauce.
You can cook Yellow 'Mater Sauce using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yellow 'Mater Sauce
- It’s 1 of medium All Clad bowl cut up tomatoes.
- You need 1 of medium onion, diced.
- You need 1 of carrot, diced.
- It’s 1 head of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of fresh oregano, whole.
- You need 1 Tbs of fresh thyme, whole.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
- You need 2 Tbs of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of Parmesan cheese rind (optional).
Yellow 'Mater Sauce step by step
- Heat sauce pot on medium heat and warm the olive oil.
- Cook onions till translucent, then add the garlic and cook till you can smell it cooking..
- Add carrots and cook all the veggies till completely soft.
- Add tomatoes and cook on low heat..
- Add the fresh herbs and simmer with the Parmesan cheese rind till most of the cheese is dissolved. About 45 min to an hour..
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Run through the food mill with the medium die into a container to cool.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!