Italian Meats and Egg Sandwich.
You can cook Italian Meats and Egg Sandwich using 13 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian Meats and Egg Sandwich
- You need 4 slices of cotto salami luncheon meat.
- You need 1/3 pound of pepperoni.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chopped parsley flakes.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of basil.
- You need As needed of tomato slices.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- Prepare To taste of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 3 slices of bread.
- It’s 1/4 pound of Bacon.
- You need 1/3 pound of hot Italian sausage.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 of medium sized kosher pickle sliced lengthwise.
Italian Meats and Egg Sandwich instructions
- Toast the bread and fry the bacon crispy..
- Slice the pepperoni thin. Form a big sausage pattie and fry.
- Heat the pepperoni. Set aside..
- Beat the eggs and add cheese, parsley, salt and pepper. Steam the eggs till done. Set aside..
- To steam pour the egg mixture out flat and spread it out let cook 2 minutes with a lid. Add water and cover this will cause it to steam the top then after 3 minutes flip it to brown the top..
- Slice the tomatoes thinly season with salt, pepper, and basil..
- Build the sandwich starting with salami, pickles, and half the eggs..
- Add a slice of toasted bread. Then add the rest of the eggs, sausage pattie, tomatoes, pepperoni, and bacon..
- Add last slice of bread..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!