fettucine sausage Alfredo Spanish style.
You can have fettucine sausage Alfredo Spanish style using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of fettucine sausage Alfredo Spanish style
- You need 2 1/2 can of alfredo sauce ragu brand.
- You need 1 packages of italian sweet sausage.
- You need 1 packages of spicy italian sausage.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper.
- It’s 4 box of fettuccine.
- You need 1 clove of oregano.
- Prepare 1 small of white onion.
- It’s 1 medium of green pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of onion powder.
- It’s 1 dash of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of corona.
fettucine sausage Alfredo Spanish style step by step
- boiled the fettuccine.
- chop all veggies and sausages.
- heat up Alfredo sauce and put the oregano, the garlic, the onion powder, and stir live until bioling and stir some more and put to the side until other ingredients are ready.
- cook sausages with both peppers, and oregano and a little bit of garlic powder, live until you hear frieding sound put in the corona and stir then live until dry.
- then all of the ingredients together and mix them all.
- then just serve.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!