Cheese Flan (Spanish Cheese Custard).
You can cook Cheese Flan (Spanish Cheese Custard) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheese Flan (Spanish Cheese Custard)
- You need 1 tbsp of Pure Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1 packages of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 can of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 can of condensed milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of of sugar.
- Prepare 4 large of eggs.
- You need 1 dash of of salt.
Cheese Flan (Spanish Cheese Custard) step by step
- In a blender combine the eggs, salt, milk and vanilla extract..
- Soften the cheese in the microwave for 15 seconds, cut into chunks and add to the blender and mix well..
- Make the caramel, in a round 9 inch aluminium pan, add the sugar and water then on high heat start stirring until it becomes golden. Remove from fire as it can burn easily. Wear protective gloves as caramel can reach high temperatures,.
- Pour the mix in the pan and cook in a bain-marie for 45 minutes. The easiest way to do this is to user a bambu steamer! If you don't have one you can improvise by using a large pot with lid. Put in about 1/2 inch of water and place the pan inside bring to a boil and cover, cook for 45 minutes..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!