Brown sugar bourbon pork chops w apple pan sauce and potatoes. The pork chops turn out tender with a bit of sweetness from the brown sugar and apple juice. I grilled the meat, but it would work well on a skillet as well. Combine ingredients in a plastic bag or bowl.
I added a half cup of water to the pan before baking so the pork chops wouldn't dry out, and they were so moist and tender. You can make surprisingly good, sexy weeknight meals in minutes if you learn how to make a simple pan sauce. Instructions Place chopped vegetables and apples in a large bowl. You can have Brown sugar bourbon pork chops w apple pan sauce and potatoes using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brown sugar bourbon pork chops w apple pan sauce and potatoes
- Prepare of yukon gold potatoes.
- Prepare of crisp apple.
- You need of pork chops.
- Prepare of scallions.
- You need of McCormick Grill Mates brown sugar bourbon seasoning (10.8g).
- Prepare of sour cream.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of butter.
In a small dish, combine ginger, oil, paprika, cinnamon, garlic and brown sugar and mix well.. Pan Pork Chops w/ Sweet Potatoes & Apples Sweet Potato + Tortellini +Apples + Chicken. Grilled Pork Chops with Brown-sugar Brine and Onion-Peach Marmalade. Pan-Seared Pork Chops with Red Currant Sauce.
Brown sugar bourbon pork chops w apple pan sauce and potatoes instructions
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Dice potatoes into 1/2 inch pieces, place in medium pot with enough water to cover potatoes by 2 inches, bring to a boil and cook until tender (15-20 minutes).
- While potatoes cook, pat dry pork, season with brown sugar bourbon seasoning.
- Head drizzle of vegetable oil in large pan over medium-high heat, add pork and cook until browned and cooked through (4-6 min per side).
- Transfer pork to plate and wipe out pan.
- Halve, core, and dice apple into quarter inch pieces. Trim and thinly sliced scallions separating whites from greens.
- Heat 1 tbsp of butter and a drizzle of vegetable oil in same pan used for pork.
- Add apple and scallion whites, season with salt and pepper. Cook until golden, 4-6 minutes.
- Stir in one half a cup of water and half a teaspoon of sugar. Cook until sauce has thickened and apple is tender, 5-7 minutes.
- In the last 2 minutes, return pork to pan until warmed through. Season was salt and pepper, turn off heat.
- Mashed potatoes until mostly smooth, stir in scallion greens sour cream and one tablespoon of butter. Season with salt and pepper.
Pork Chops with Country Gravy and Mashed Potatoes. I used sweet apples and so, as another user, I cut the sugar in half. Halvah apple pie apple pie brownie donut cheesecake. Jelly jelly beans candy. bone in rib pork chops. salt. pepper. brown sugar. oil. orange juice. bourbon. apple butter. cider vinegar. Heat oil in large skillet over med-high heat until just smoking.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!