Slow Cooker Italian Style Meatballs.
You can have Slow Cooker Italian Style Meatballs using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Italian Style Meatballs
- You need of Meatballs :.
- It’s 1 lb. of lean ground beef (or lean ground turkey).
- It’s 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp. of each dried basil, dried parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of each garlic powder, onion powder, pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare of Sauce :.
- It’s 1 can (28 oz.) of crushed tomatoes.
- You need 1 can (14.5 oz.) of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- You need 1 can (6 oz.) of tomato paste.
- It’s 2 tsp. of dried basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of each dried parsley, granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of each dried oregano, Italian seasoning, pepper, salt.
- You need 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
Slow Cooker Italian Style Meatballs instructions
- Grease your slow cooker. Place in all of the sauce ingredients and stir together..
- In a large bowl, place all of the meatball ingredients. Use your hands to thoroughly combine it all together..
- Roll out the meatballs, using about 1 tbsp of meat per ball. Place the meatballs into the sauce in the slow cooker..
- Make sure to spoon the sauce over the top of the meatballs. Then place the lid on and cook on low heat for 5-7 hours, until the meatballs are no longer pink in the center..
- Serve however you'd like and refrigerate any leftovers..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!