Spanish rice turkey casserole. Everyone in my family loves this casserole, even my eighty-year-old grandparents who aren't big fans of Mexican food. Everyone in my family loves this casserole, even my eighty-year-old grandparents who aren't big fans of Mexican food. Mild green chilies, tender cubes of turkey, tomatoes and lots of cheese make a mouthwatering filling.—Ann Herren, Pulaski, Tennessee.
It's even faster to make when using either a blender or food processor to chop the vegetables and. In a large skillet, brown the ground beef over medium-high heat; drain the fat, and transfer beef to a large pot over medium low heat. Stir in onion, garlic green pepper, tomatoes, water, rice, chili sauce, salt, pepper, brown sugar, cumin and Worcestershire sauce. You can have Spanish rice turkey casserole using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spanish rice turkey casserole
- Prepare 2 packages of 6.8 ounces each. Spanish rice and vermicelli mix.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter cubed.
- It’s 1 can of 14-1/2 ounce diced tomatoes undrained.
- You need 4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 can of 10oz. diced tomatoes and green chilies UNdrained.
- Prepare 3 cup of cubed cooked turkey or chicken.
- Prepare 1 can of 11 oz. whole kernel corn drained..
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded Mexican cheese blend divided.
Chicken and Rice Casserole with Spinach and Shiitakes. Turkey Posole Casserole with Cornmeal Biscuit Topping. Turkey Legs Casserole (or turkey leg casserole, in my case) is a fall/winter weather meal that I adore. Sometimes I find myself making a lot of hearty chicken-based stews, bakes, and soups, so it's nice to be able to switch it up with some turkey.
Spanish rice turkey casserole step by step
- in a large skillet saute rice and vermicelli in butter till golden brown. gradually stir in water tomatoes,and contents of rice seasoning packets. bring to a boil reduce heat cover and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until race is tender. meanwhile in a large bowl combined the turkey corn sour cream and half of the cheese stir in rice mixture. transfer to greased 3 qt. baking dish.. sprinkle with remaining cheese this will be full. bake uncovered at 375 for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
Another great thing about this turkey casserole is that it's. Popular Recipe Central Free Recipe Spanish Rice Turkey Casserole www recipecentral info, Video Cat Cora Biography terupdate! In Spanish, "turkey" is "pavo" and turkey meat is "carne de pavo". So, I've named my turkey cracklings "chicharron de pavo". I used a special rice blend for my leftover turkey and rice casserole.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!