Spanish rice pudding. Arroz con leche is one of the most traditional and popular Spanish desserts. Literally translated, arroz con leche means rice with milk, but it's actually a thick rice pudding that everyone makes a. This rice pudding is easy, delicious and just a little bit different.
However, there is nothing better than a classic and simple Spanish rice pudding. How would you rate Spanish Rice Pudding? The secret to any rice pudding is the timing of the sugar. You can cook Spanish rice pudding using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spanish rice pudding
- It’s 3/4 cup of medium grain rice.
- It’s 1 can of Coco Lopez.
- It’s 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need 6 of cloves.
- Prepare 2 slice of ginger.
- It’s 1/2 can of raisins.
- It’s 1 dash of nutmeg.
- You need 3 of cinnamon stick.
It must not be added until the rice is thoroughly cooked otherwise it will forever remain hard. A creamy Spanish rice pudding recipe from my mother-in-law Antonia. A thick and creamy rice pudding dessert with the added texture and flavor of cinnamon. Rice pudding is a dish made from rice mixed with water or milk and other ingredients such as cinnamon, vanilla and raisins.
Spanish rice pudding instructions
- 3 cups water in medium pain.
- boil cinnamon sticks clove and ginger.
- remove spices and add coco Lopez.
- boil 30 minutes adding the rice.
- simmer for 25 minutes adding coconut milk.
- stir the rice and add raisins.
- after water is completely absorbed remove from stove and plate it..
Variants are used for either desserts or dinners. Another major difference between English and Spanish rice puddings, is that the Spanish tend to make the most of their wonderful abundance of citrus fruits, and tip any orange or lemon peel into the. This isn't any regular rice pudding. It's a rice pudding made with the fluffiest, creamiest Matiz Paella Rice which gives it an incomparable richness! Using simply whole milk, Spanish honey.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!