Italian potato salad. This Italian Potato Salad recipe is loaded up with lots of savory ingredients, tossed in a zesty Italian vinaigrette, and is so flavorful and hearty and delicious! And finally, the last post in our potato salad. The potatoes are cooked, chopped, and bathed in this lovely dressing and then chilled overnight.
Today I would like to share with you an Italian Potato Salad recipe perfect for summer bbqs. This recipe for Italian Potato Salad, mayo free, a starter or side recipe, is simple, delicious and an It's quick and easy to make, basically all you need to wait for is boiling the potatoes and frying the. This Italian-inspired potato salad is light, summery, and jam-packed with veggies. You can have Italian potato salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian potato salad
- Prepare 2 lbs of red potato.
- You need 1 c of sliced pepperoni.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh parsley diced.
- Prepare 3 of tlbs capers.
- You need 1 of \2c virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon zest.
- It’s to taste of Salt pepper.
- It’s of Optional.
- Prepare of To add tangy to it add some if brine from peppercini or/and.
- Prepare of Add 1-2 tables of fresh lemon juice.
Instead of mixing in mayo, I love tossing freshly boiled potatoes in a bracing vinaigrette, which infuses them with flavor. Potatoes are not only delicious; they're also packed full of healing nutrients and incredibly versatile. This Italian Potato Salad recipe gives you another fantastic way to enjoy this healing vegetable. In Italy, this potato salad is known as Russian Salad.
Italian potato salad step by step
- Place potatoes into pot if clod watermelon water and bring it a boil cooking them till fork tender.. About 15minuyes.
- Drain and risen cool water cut into bite size pieces.
- Place in a bowl and add ingredients.
- Mix together.. if it sits before serving make sure to stir it.
This salad looks especially pretty when made with red-skinned new potatoes and served in a cupped leaf of red radicchio. Meet the Cook: With six grown daughters who visit us frequently, I have plenty of chances to serve this family favorite – whether we are making steaks, pork chops, burgers or bratwurst. Italian potato salad is a savory, hearty, and delicious salad recipe. Since I love potatoes, creating different ways to serve potatoes to my family gives me unique ideas. Toss together potatoes, vinegar mixture, arugula, and tarragon.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!