Italian Stuffed Peppers. Stuffed peppers take on an Italian feel with the help of Classico® Fresh Tomato & Basil Sauce, Italian sausage, Parmesan cheese, and Italian seasonings. It's comfort food kicked up a notch. Italian Style Peppers Recipe is stuffed with ground beef, brown rice and peas.
Stuff bell peppers with a flavorful mixture of ground beef, rice, onions and Italian seasonings. Cooking the stuffed peppers in a slow cooker is not only convenient, the long cooking process improves the flavor of the filling.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen. These Italian Stuffed Peppers are a family favorite and I know they will be for you too! You can cook Italian Stuffed Peppers using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian Stuffed Peppers
- You need 4-5 of bell peppers.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 15 oz of ricotta cheese.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 jar of spaghetti sauce.
With my tips and tricks, this will be an easy meal you adore. My kids absolutely love this stuffed pepper recipe. Our Italian Stuffed Peppers have a meaty stuffing bursting with classic Italian flavors, marinara sauce, and cheese all packaged up in a sweet bell pepper. Italian Vegan Stuffed PeppersConnoisseurus Veg. salt, bell peppers, vegan Worcestershire sauce, pepper, vegetable Italian-Style Stuffed Peppers with Spinach and MushroomsThis Wife Cooks.
Italian Stuffed Peppers instructions
- Cut off top off peppers and hollow them out.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Mix 1 cup mozzarella, ricotta, ground beef and half jar of spaghetti sauce. Add onions, mushrooms or any other ingredients..
- Stuff peppers with mixture. Top with remaining sauce.
- Bake for 40 minutes, top with remaining cheese and bake until melted..
My Italian Stuffed Peppers feature ground beef, rice and onions with marinara, Pecorino Romano, mozzarella and basil! Forget boring and bland — these are incredible! What to use for stuffing Italian cubanelle peppers? Unlike typical stuffed peppers which often How can an Italian stuffed pepper not have garlic? In case you're wondering if I forgot the garlic the.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!