Brazilian Cheese Bread (Pao de Quiejo) My Way.
You can have Brazilian Cheese Bread (Pao de Quiejo) My Way using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brazilian Cheese Bread (Pao de Quiejo) My Way
- Prepare 2 cup of Tapioca Flour (Bob's Red Mill).
- It’s 3/4 cup of whole milk.
- You need 1/3 cup of butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Brazilian Cheese Bread (Pao de Quiejo) My Way instructions
- Preheat over to 350 and line a baking pan with alluminum foil..
- Melt butter. Then add melted butter, milk, and salt to a sauce pan until it starts boiling..
- In a mixing bowl add 2 cups of tapioca flour. Once milk & butter starts boiling, remove from heat and add it to the flour and mix well with a fork..
- Beat the egg and mix into the flour mixture..
- Add the cheddar cheese and mix well..
- Scoop teaspoons of the mixture, roll into balls and line on the tray. If it's too stick just scoop with a spoon and place on the tray..
- Bake for about 25 minutes. Could be a little more or less depending on how large or small they are..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!