Slow Cooker Italian Tomato Sauce. Buy us a cup of coffee. Thank you all so much for watching our recipe videos and supporting our channel. If you would to further support and help us continue.
Great tomato sauce starts with great ingredients, simply cooked low and slow until complex and rich. The secret to its deep, naturally sweet, complex flavors is to cook the sauce in the oven, allowing the surface to brown while the sauce slowly concentrates. Chicken parts cook slowly in an Italian tomato and herb sauce in this slow cooker recipe. You can have Slow Cooker Italian Tomato Sauce using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Italian Tomato Sauce
- Prepare 1 (28 oz) of can of No Sodium Tomato Sauce.
- It’s 1 (28 oz) of can of Tomato Puree.
- It’s 1 (6 oz) of can of Tomato Paste.
- You need 1/4 cup of Water.
- It’s 2 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- You need 2 tsp of Garlic powder or 2-3 Cloves of Garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried Basil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dried Parsley.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 2-3 of Bay leaves.
- It’s of Ground Black Pepper for taste.
A quick and easy make ahead meal that makes tons of leftovers! This homemade spaghetti sauce is loaded with spicy Italian sausage, fire roasted tomatoes and crushed tomatoes. The sauce is simmered low and slow. Stir tomato juice, tomato sauce, tomato paste, sugar, basil, and pepper together in a slow cooker.
Slow Cooker Italian Tomato Sauce step by step
- Pour the tomato puree and tomato sauce the slow cooker..
- Next, add the tomato paste into the pot, then add the water..
- Put all of the spices, except the bay leaves, into the sauce. Stir it all together..
- Place the bay leaves into the pot, after you stir the sauce..
- Place the cover on top of the slow cooker, set the temperature to low and put the timer to 3-4 hours. At the halfway point, be it 90 minutes or 2 hours, stir the sauce..
- After you stir it, put the lid back on the slow cooker and cook for another 90 minutes to 2 hours..
As is a pretty basic marinara sauce. Italian Tomato, Peppers & Herbs: We've perfected a sauce that's sure to delight all who enjoy fine Italian cooking. A great choice for Italian Beef Jesben makes only slow cooker sauces, nothing else, with the goal of elevating and simplifying the art of slow cooking. Just as I do for my family, we. Make the best slow cooker meatballs in tomato sauce with this recipe.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!