You can have Italian Nachos using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Italian Nachos
- It’s 1 package of Wonton wraps.
- You need 1 of rotisserie chicken.
- It’s of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need of roma tomatoes (optional).
- You need of banana peppers (optional).
- It’s of black olives (optional).
- You need of alfredo sauce (see alfredo sauce recipe).
- Prepare of jalapeño (optional).
- Prepare of salsa.
Italian Nachos step by step
- Fry wonton wraps in coconut oil (or any other frying oil). Lay out wontons on baking sheet. Cover with chicken, cheese and any other topping desired. Bake at 350 until cheese is melted. **Top with alfredo sauce and salsa..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!