Vickys Spanish Chicken, GF DF EF SF NF. Vickys Chicken Pakoras with a cool Raita Dip, GF DF EF SF NF. Hello everybody, it's me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, vickys chicken pakoras with a cool raita dip, gf df ef sf nf.
Toss the chicken pieces in the mixture, cover and set aside in the fridge overnight to marinate. Just a variation of my chicken & vegetable soup but using Gnocchi in place of the diced potato – see my previously posted Gnocchi recipe for a free-from version #glutenfree #dairyfree. Vickys Spiced Red Lentil & Chicken Soup GF DF EF SF NF. You can cook Vickys Spanish Chicken, GF DF EF SF NF using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vickys Spanish Chicken, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 175 grams of thickly sliced chorizo sausage.
- Prepare 8 of boneless chicken thighs.
- It’s 1 of large red onion, sliced.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, crushed.
- It’s 3 of bell peppers – 1 red, 1 yellow & 1 green, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 400 can of grams chopped tomatoes.
- You need 2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 270 ml of hot water or 200ml water + 70ml dry sherry.
- You need 12 of green olives (optional).
It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Vickys BBQ Chicken Burritos You can use pre-boiled chicken to make this even easier.
Vickys Spanish Chicken, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat oven to gas 3 / 160C / 325°F.
- Fry the chorizo in a non-stick pan until the fat runs out, then remove with a slotted spoon and put in a large casserole dish.
- Trim any fat from the chicken thighs then brown each side in the chorizo fat before placing in the casserole dish.
- Cook the onion in the chorizo fat until soft then add the peppers & garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the tin of tomatoes and heat until simmering, then add the paprika, water and sherry if using.
- Pour the whole lot over the chicken and chorizo, cover and ovencook for an hour.
- Add the olives if using and stir through.
- Nice served with spiced rice or spanish potatoes https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/364063-vickys-patatas-bravas-spanish-style-potatoes-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
Put the chicken in a pan with the stock, bring to the boil then cover and turn down to a low simmer. EF SF NF – Vickys Asparagus with Vegan Hollandaise Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF – Vickys Winter Pork, Red Cabbage and Cranberries, GF DF Great recipe for Vickys Chicken Roulade with Mediterranean Veg, GF DF EF SF NF. I love roasted veg and this simple dish can look very presentable. Meanwhile fry off the bacon in a tablespoon of the oil then remove with a slotted spoon and set aside. Put the rest of the oil in the pan and brown off the cubed chicken but don't cook it right through.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!