Italian Stuffed Shells.
You can have Italian Stuffed Shells using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian Stuffed Shells
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- Prepare 2 cups of hot water.
- You need 1 can (12 oz) of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of beef bouillon granules.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoons of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 of large egg, lightly beaten.
- You need 2 cups (16 oz) of ricotta.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded mozzarella, divided.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 24 of jumbo pasta shells, cooked and drained.
Italian Stuffed Shells instructions
- In a large skillet, cook beef, onion, garlic over medium heat, crumbling beef, until meat is no longer pink; drain..
- On medium hear, stir in water, tomato paste, boullion and oregano. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine egg, ricotta cheese, 1 cup mozzarella and parmesan cheese. Stuff shells with cheese mixture. Arrange shells in a greased 13X9 qt baking dish..
- Preheat oven to 350. Pour meat sauce over shells. Cover; bake for 30 minutes..
- Uncover; sprinkle remaining mozzarella. Baked until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!