Easy Air Fryer Beef Tapa.
You can have Easy Air Fryer Beef Tapa using 2 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Air Fryer Beef Tapa
- You need 250 g of Prepared Beef Tapa.
- It’s 1 bunch of Okra (optional).
Easy Air Fryer Beef Tapa instructions
- Prepare your own Beef Tapa by following a recipe online or buy a ready-made pack. No need to season or marinate as it is already seasoned..
- Lay the beef pieces in the mesh tray and insert it in the middle groove of the AF..
- Cover the bottom tray or drip pan with foil and spread out your Okra. Cut small pieces of butter and lay on top of the Okras. Sprinkle some salt and pepper..
- Set to 10 minutes at 160•C. No need to flip or shake if your AF has a middle mesh tray..
- To brown quickly, set for another 2-3 minutes at 180•C..
- Result: Tender beef tapa and perfectly cooked okras..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!