Stuffed Italian Zuccini.
You can cook Stuffed Italian Zuccini using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Italian Zuccini
- Prepare 2 of Whole Zuccinis.
- You need 1 of Whole Tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 of Red Onion.
- It’s 10 Oz. of Mozarella Cheese.
- You need 7 Oz. of Mushrooms.
- Prepare To Taste of Parsley.
- It’s To Taste of Salt.
- It’s To Taste of Black Pepper.
Stuffed Italian Zuccini step by step
- Thinly mince the Parsley..
- Thinly mince the Onion..
- Peel the Tomato and mince..
- Chop the Mushrooms in quarters..
- Mix all the previously prepared ingredients..
- Wash the Zuccinis with plenty of water and cut them in halves..
- Remove the insides with a spoon as shown in the picture..
- You have to get something similar as the picture..
- Stuff the Zuccinis with the mixed veggies..
- Lay the Zuccinis on a tray and cover with plenty of Mozarella Cheese. Add a bit of extra Parsley, Salt and Black Pepper to taste..
- Place the tray on the grill and cover with aluminium foil until the chesse completely melts..
- Serve and enjoy!.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!