Brazilian Salpicao (Chicken Salad).
You can cook Brazilian Salpicao (Chicken Salad) using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brazilian Salpicao (Chicken Salad)
- It’s of Salad.
- Prepare of Cooked Chicken or Turkey.
- It’s of Apples, cut into small cubes.
- You need of Peas.
- It’s of Red pepper.
- It’s of Grated carrots.
- Prepare of Raisins.
- You need of Dressing.
- It’s of Greek yogurt.
- Prepare of Heavy whipping cream.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- It’s of Salt.
Brazilian Salpicao (Chicken Salad) step by step
- Boil the chicken meet until its fully cooked. I like using the pressure pan, so I only have to cook it for 15 min.
- Let the chicken cool and shred it. I use a fork for this step. But you can do it faster using a blender or food processor..
- If you are not using canned peas, you should cook it for at least 10 min, or until they are tender..
- Cut the red pepper into small cubes.
- Grate the carrots.
- Cut the apple into small cubes.
- Let everything cool and mix all together: chicken, carrots, red pepper, peas, apple and raisings.
- Prepare the sauce: mix yogurt, heavy whipping cream, black pepper and salt together.
- Add the sauce to the chicken mixture and the salpicao is ready!..
- In brazil we usually serve t with shoestring potatoes on top for a crunchy taste :).
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!