Baked Italian Beef Medallions and Leeks.
You can cook Baked Italian Beef Medallions and Leeks using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Italian Beef Medallions and Leeks
- You need of Leeks (2 per person).
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Italian Seasoning (Garlic, Rosemary, etc).
- You need of Sea Salt and Pepper.
- You need of Steak (or Pork!) Medallions.
- You need Tin of foil.
- You need of Shredded Parmesian (optional).
Baked Italian Beef Medallions and Leeks step by step
- Preheat Oven to 400F. Cut off the green ends of the leeks off and rinse the remaining white parts..
- Cut leeks in half and place them on an oiled baking pan (with rims). Drizzle olive oil and seasoning over them, and then lightly cover them with tinfoil..
- Place the pan in the oven, and adjust the temperature to 300F. Set a timer to 1.5 hours and wait..
- Once the timer sounds, uncover the leeks, and turn them over (flat side up). Place the meat Medallions on the pan next the leeks, sprinkle seasoning over them, and place back in oven..
- Set oven back to 400F, and set another timer for 15-20 min..
- Once this timer sounds, pull em out and serve the leeks and beef on plates. Sprinkle the shredded parmesian over each plate, and then don't forget to savor every bite!.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!