You can cook Brazilian feijoada using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brazilian feijoada
- It’s 15 ml of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of onion, chopped.
- You need 4 of garlic.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 can of kidney bean.
- Prepare 1 of lemon juice and zest.
- Prepare 341 ml of beer.
- Prepare 1/2 of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 of cilantro chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped jalapeño.
- It’s 2 of orange.
Brazilian feijoada step by step
- In a large pot heat oil and saute garlic and onion until they are caramelized add the lemon zest and juice, the beans and the beer and let it simmer for 20 minutes after the 20 min add the fresh herbs and the jalapeño finally garnish with orange slices sorry for bad english.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!