Spanish pasta salad. This search takes into account your taste preferences. This video demonstrates a classic combination of flavors that come across as genuine Greek, Spanish and Italian flavors. Be the first to review this recipe.
Most pasta salad is a crime against good taste, but not this one. Crispy chorizo, sautéed garlic, roasted piquillo Chorizo, garlic, and roasted piquillo peppers make a pasta salad you'll actually want to eat. This pasta salad comes together easily and is great for summer get-togethers. You can cook Spanish pasta salad using 3 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spanish pasta salad
- It’s of Pasta penne/twist (you chose how much.).
- Prepare 1/5 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 3 of cooked eggs.
My family requests this all the time. I like to play with different veggies to add in variety. So play around with your favorites. Drain the pasta and put it in a bowl.
Spanish pasta salad step by step
- Pour 500ml water in the cook pot or how much you want..
- Put the pasta in and let it cook for 7min or until al dente..
- Drain the pasta and put it in a bowl..
- Cook 3 eggs..
- Peel the eggs and chop them..
- Put eggs in the bowl with pasta..
- Take 1 to 5 tablespoons mayonnaise and mix it togheter..
- Put it in your freezer for cooling for 5min.
Peel the eggs and chop them. Find more pasta recipes at Tesco Real Food. Pasta salad may not be the healthiest salad you can eat, but it's undoubtedly one of the most appetizing, and this simple Spanish salad requires only seven ingredients. This Spanish Pasta Salad, known in Spain as Ensalada de Pasta Murciana, is possibly the best-ever pasta salad. It´s packed with so many great flavors, it´s super refreshing and easy to make.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!