Healthy Spanish rice.
You can cook Healthy Spanish rice using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Spanish rice
- Prepare 1 packages of frozen rice.
- It’s 2 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1 lb of 99% lean ground turkey.
- It’s 1 tsp of sweetener your choice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Worcester sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fat free ricotta cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fat free cottage cheese.
Healthy Spanish rice step by step
- Preheat oven 350.
- In a skillet brown ground turkey in Worcester sauce until almost done. let stand to finish cooking. you don't want to dry out the turkey..
- In a blender add all ingredients except turkey and rice. meanwhile microwave rice 5 1/2 minutes. pulse blender a few times or to your desired consistency..
- Pour blender contents into browned turkey and stir in rice. Spray casserole with cooking spray. Pour mixture into casserole..
- Mix your cheeses and dollop in mixture like with lasagne. I sprinkled bread crumbs and parmesan over top..
- Bake 40 minutes ..
- I used 1 can fire roasted garlic tomatoes and 1 can basil, oregano, and garlic. Up to you what you prefer..
- My fiance loved it and he's picky picky..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!