Brazilian Black Bean Burgers.
You can cook Brazilian Black Bean Burgers using 25 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brazilian Black Bean Burgers
- Prepare of Purée.
- You need 2 can of Vegetarian black beans, rinsed & drained, 1/2 cup reserved (15 oz each).
- You need 1 cup of Cooked brown rice.
- Prepare 3 large of Egg whites.
- It’s 1 tsp of Smoked paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of Burger.
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded sweet potato.
- It’s 1 cup of Fresh or frozen corn kernels.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Cornmeal.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Canola oil.
- You need of Assembly.
- It’s 6 of Buns toasted.
- Prepare 6 of Leaf lettuce leaves.
- You need 6 slice of Red onion.
- Prepare 6 of Fried eggs.
- You need of Cilantro Mayo.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of Frozen sweet potato fries.
- You need 1 cup of Mayo.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Fresh cilantro, stems and leaves.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1/2 of Fresh lime.
- It’s 1 of Salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper to taste.
Brazilian Black Bean Burgers instructions
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper..
- Purée beans, rice, egg whites, paprika, salt, pepper, and cayenne in food processor till smooth. Put mixture in large bowl..
- Add sweet potato, corn, reserved black beans, and cornmeal to bowl; combine completely..
- Scoop mixture onto the parchment paper (1/2 cup each) shape so 1/2-in thick..
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium. Sauté burgers about 5 min each side..
- Assemble burgers on toasted buns with cilantro mayo, lettuce, onion, and fried eggs..
- Cook sweet potato fries..
- Pulse together mayo, cilantro, garlic, and lime juice in food processor; season with salt, pepper, and cayenne..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!