Italian Wedding Soup.
You can cook Italian Wedding Soup using 21 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian Wedding Soup
- Prepare of Meatballs:.
- It’s 1/2 pound of ground veal.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- You need 2 Tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic minced.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of milk.
- You need 1 of egg beaten.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Soup:.
- You need 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of sweet onion finely chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of carrots finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of celery finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 cartons of chicken stock (about 8 cups).
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of ancini de pepe (small pasta).
- You need 2 cups of baby spinach.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
Italian Wedding Soup instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all ingredients for the meatballs together and shape into small meatballs. Place on a pan lined with parchment paper and bake for approximately 20 minutes or until cooked through..
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan and saute the onion. Add the next five ingredients for the soup and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 10 minutes. Add the ancini de pepe and simmer for another 6 minutes or until pasta is tender. Add meatballs, spinach and parmesan cheese and cook for 2 more minutes..
- Serve and enjoy!.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!