Brazilian Coffee Cookies. Brazilian Coffee Cookies. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. I find these Brazilian Coffee Cookies fantastic for an afternoon or breakfast. Great for texture experimenting a bit.
Past few days I baked loads of cookies and cakes. Brazilian Coffee Cookies being one them. I have been trying a variety of cookies recently. You can have Brazilian Coffee Cookies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brazilian Coffee Cookies
- It’s 1/3 cup of shortening.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of instant coffee.
We really loved this coffee flavoured cookies. While baking these cookies our flat is filled with the aroma of freshly. I am not a regular coffee-drinker, but would not say no to a cup of joe on busy and cranky days. It is my pick me up.
Brazilian Coffee Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper..
- Beat shortening, brown sugar, white sugar, egg, vanilla, and milk together until fluffy..
- Stir together flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and instant coffee. Add to sugar mixture and mix thoroughly..
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls. (If it's too soft, chill it for a while.) Place balls 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets. Flatten to 1/8 inch thickness with glass dipped in sugar..
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 8 to 10 minutes, or until lightly browned..
But I love coffee flavored bakes very much. brazilian coffee cookies most popular recipes, pasta, corn chowder, irish cream, main dish, turkey soup, cut-out cookies, lobster, quick bread, chocolate, cheese, cold cheese dips, vegetable soup. Cooking Recipes: Brazilian Coffee Cookies : A gingersnap-like cookie with real coffee flavor. A gingersnap-like cookie with real coffee flavor. This is "Brazilian Coffee Cookies" by Brazilian Coffee Cookies on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. Learn to cook Brazilian-Coffee-CookiesRecipe by chef at Masala TV show.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!