Pave de Brigadeiro / Brazilian Chocolate "Tiramisu".
You can cook Pave de Brigadeiro / Brazilian Chocolate "Tiramisu" using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pave de Brigadeiro / Brazilian Chocolate "Tiramisu"
- Prepare of cream layers:.
- It’s 300 ml (1 can) of sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 300 ml of milk.
- It’s 2 of egg yolks.
- You need 2 tbsp of corn starch.
- You need of cookie layers:.
- Prepare 2 pkg of (Gioia brand) lady fingers.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of milk chocolate powder.
- Prepare of chocolate (top) layer:.
- Prepare 300 ml of heavy cream.
- It’s 200 ml of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 4 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
Pave de Brigadeiro / Brazilian Chocolate "Tiramisu" step by step
- CREAM LAYERS: Mix and bring to a boil the condensed milk, milk, and egg yolks. Add the corn starch and keep mixing on medium heat until thick. Let it cool..
- COOKIE LAYERS: Soak the cookies in the milk (mixed with the chocolate powder), one by one, for a few seconds only. Place them on a baking dish..
- Pour the 1st cream layer on top of the cookies, then add the 2nd cookie and cream layers..
- CHOCOLATE (TOP) LAYER: Mix all the ingredients on medium heat until thick. Pour it over the last cream layer. Shave some dark chocolate on top for decoration (optional)..
- Refrigerate for about 2 hours. Now enjoy this delicious popular Brazilian dessert! 😉.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!