filipino style: homemade spanish sardines. Clean the sardine 's fish and remove the head and tail of the fish. Dried the fish and add the salt to it. Now you can make it with this recipe!
I love its unique spicy flavor which goes Its a staple food you will find in every Filipino breakfast table alongside fried eggs. How do you make Spanish Sardines? It is so easy to make. You can have filipino style: homemade spanish sardines using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of filipino style: homemade spanish sardines
- You need 1 kg of sardine fish.
- It’s 1 of sachet of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 large of carrot.
- It’s 1 medium of pickle.
- You need 1 of white onion (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp of whole black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of salt.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 2 of chillies.
Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, filipino style: homemade spanish sardines. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. Here is how you can achieve that.
filipino style: homemade spanish sardines instructions
- clean the sardine's fish and remove the head and tail of the fish.
- dried the fish and add the salt to it.
- slice the carrot in thin round shapes.
- repeat the same procedure to the pickle.
- in the pressure cooker add the sliced carrots,pickles,onions and fish.
- add the vegetable oil,bayleaves,whole black pepper and chillies.
- cover the lid of pressure cooker and cook the sardines for 45mins to 1 hour medium heat.
- serve the sardines it can also place to sterilize jar to preserve the dish.
Our favorite Spanish style sardines made at home! In this article, we will share with you our best way of making homemade Spanish sardines. Whether you want it freshly made to be eaten immediately, or made. Filipino Cooking Made Easy /The Skinny Pot. Spanish style sardines homemade slow cooked.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!