Brazilian blender cheese puffs.
You can have Brazilian blender cheese puffs using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Brazilian blender cheese puffs
- It’s 2/3 cup of milk.
- You need 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of egg, room temperature.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of tapioca flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of salt.
Brazilian blender cheese puffs instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease a 24 count noon stick mini muffin pan with cooking spray or butter..
- Add all the ingredients to a blender or the bowl of a food processor in the order they're listed, starting with the liquid ingredients..
- Blend until smooth and scrape down the sides if needed.
- Use a ladle to full each muffin space 3\4 way full. Bake for 20 minutes until browned around the edges. Pull one out of oven to test, the insides should be airy and cooked through, not gummy. Cook a couple minutes more if needed..
- Cool in the pan 5 minutes, then pop them out. Let the pan cool before repeating worth remaining batter..
- Serve warm or at room temperature. Microwave to reheat if you wish..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!