Tuscan Pasta With Fullblood Wagyu Hot Italian Sausage.
You can have Tuscan Pasta With Fullblood Wagyu Hot Italian Sausage using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuscan Pasta With Fullblood Wagyu Hot Italian Sausage
- Prepare 1 PACKAGE of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Hot Italian Sausage.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 LB of Dry Pasta (chef recommends trottole).
- You need 3 of Garlic Cloves (minced).
- It’s 1/2 CUP of White Wine.
- You need 1 of Sweet Onion (julienned).
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Dijon Mustard.
- It’s 1 TSP of Lemon Zest.
- You need 1/2 CUP of Sun-dried Tomatoes (julienned).
- Prepare 3 CUP of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- It’s 5 OZ of Baby Spinach.
- Prepare 1 HANDFUL of Fresh Basil (chiffonade).
- You need of Kosher Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to taste).
- You need of Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese (to taste).
Tuscan Pasta With Fullblood Wagyu Hot Italian Sausage instructions
- PREPARING THE PASTA Boil a large pot of salted water.Cook the pasta al dente, according to package directions..
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU SAUSAGE MIXTURE Heat a large sauté pan with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Remove the Fullblood Wagyu hot Italian sausages from their casings.Brown the sausage over medium-high heat for 5 minutes, while using a wooden spoon to break up the sausage. If there’s a lot of fat, discard all but a couple tablespoons of the fat. Add in the julienned sweet onion and white wine. Cook for 5 minutes.Then, fold in the spinach and minced garlic. Cook until the spinach is wilted..
- FINAL STEPS In a heavy bottom sauté pan, add the heavy cream, sun-dried tomatoes, and Dijon mustard. Cook on medium heat until it thickens and will coat the back of a spoon. Stir in the lemon zest, and season to taste with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Add the Fullblood Wagyu sausage mixture into the pan with the heavy cream and tomatoes. This is your sauce.Stir in the fresh basil. Drain the pasta, and toss it with the sauce..
- Serve the Tuscan pasta immediately with some freshly grated parmesan, if desired.Enjoy!.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!