Spanish Omelette. Spanish omelette or Spanish tortilla is a traditional dish from Spain and one of the signature dishes in the Spanish cuisine. It is an omelette made with eggs and potatoes, optionally including onion. Tortilla de patatas or Spanish Omelette Recipe is an amazing egg recipe that can be cooked either for guests or yourself, it is a tasty egg recipe which can.
This Spanish omelette recipe is easy and delicious. Find more dinner inspiration at BBC Good Food. Spanish omelette is a classic Spanish dish that you can find ready made in any decent supermarket. You can have Spanish Omelette using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spanish Omelette
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 3 small of ones Potatoes.
- It’s 1 of Green bell peppers.
- You need 3 of Sausages (can also be ham or bacon).
- Prepare 1 of Tomatoes.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of A) Grated cheese.
- You need 1 of A) Stock (cube).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of A) Cream (if you don't have it, milk).
- Prepare 1 of A) Black pepper.
- You need 1 of around 5 grams Butter.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable oil.
You can eat it warm or cold, bring it to a picnic, family gathering or a Spanish-themed party. Get ready to master the Spanish Omelette, aka Tortilla, with this easy-to-follow recipe. Spanish omelette – known in Spain as tortilla de patatas – is a Spanish classic for good reason. Spanish Omelette with a Mexican touch.
Spanish Omelette instructions
- Cut the green pepper, onion, potatoes and the sausages into cubes..
- Add the ingredients from Step 1 into a frying pan and cook until done. (Add oil as needed.).
- Put finely sliced tomatoes into a bowl..
- Crack an egg in and beat together well. Add the cooked ingredients from Step 2 and the ingredients labeled A into the bowl. Crumble or cut up the cube of stock beforehand to make it easier to dissolve..
- Melt and spread butter on to a frying pan. Pour the contents of the bowl in. It burns easily so place on the lid and cook for around 2 minutes on low to medium heat..
- Once one side is cooked, flip it over and cook the other side. The egg might drip, so be careful of burning yourself!.
- If no liquid seeps out even if it's pierced, it's done!.
- Cut into your desired sizes and serve!.
Filled with potato, sauteed tomato, goat cheese, and a pinch of Mexican oregano. Also called a Tortilla Española or Torta de Patatas. According to my children, the Spanish Omelette is "The Best Omelette in The World". Made with egg, potato, onion and olive oil, enjoy hot or cold at any time of the day. The Omelette is one of the classics in Spanish cuisine.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!