Barbeque Beef (for sandwiches).
You can cook Barbeque Beef (for sandwiches) using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Barbeque Beef (for sandwiches)
- You need of In The Crockpot w/raw meat.
- Prepare 3 lb of chuck roast.
- It’s 3 tbsp of McCormick's Grill mates mesquite flavor.
- It’s 2 1/2 tsp of Garlic chopped fine.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need of Barbecue Sauce ingredients.
- You need 1 can of tomato paste (small can).
- It’s 1 cup of welch's grape jam.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mustard.
- It’s 3 tbsp of dill pickle juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tabasco sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
Barbeque Beef (for sandwiches) step by step
- place chuck roast in crock pot and cover with water.
- add grill mate seasoning ,garlic ,salt and pepper.
- cover and cook on high for 5 to 6 hours.
- when Roast is done and falling apart drain water.. remove fat and replace in crockpot.
- Add the barbecue sauce ingredients stir well recover and cook on low for about an hour :).
- *note… if sauce gets too thick add water a tablespoon at a time.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!