my yummy tummy chops and green beans. Delicious and healthy green beans stir fry with coconut and spices. This aromatic thoran taste amazing with sambar rice or rasam rice too. Healthy and delicious green beans thoran is so easy to make and is very healthy as well.
It's a made-up word derived from the sound 'yum', which is a non-verbal expression of approval. My Yummy in Your Tummy: Garlicky Gingery Green Beans: This super simple, healthy and yummy side dish sure has a lot of Gs! Crockpot Ranch Pork Chops and Potatoes is a super quick, easy and no-fuss weekday dinner recipe. You can have my yummy tummy chops and green beans using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of my yummy tummy chops and green beans
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sweet baby rays bbq sauce.
- You need 1 dash of creole seasoning.
- Prepare 2 pinch of pepper.
- Prepare 2 pinch of onion powder.
- It’s 2 dash of season salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of honey.
- It’s 3 pinch of garlic powder.
- It’s 3 dash of grill mates smoke house maple seasoning.
- Prepare 2 dash of grill mates mesquite.
- You need 3 clove of big cloves of fresh garlic.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 packages of pork chops.
- Prepare 3 can of green beans.
- Prepare 2 large of purple onions.
Be sure to visit my Cocktail Page for yummy cocktail pairings with your meal. A Spiked Caramel Latte or Caramel Apple Sangria make the perfect after dinner treat. Other names include green grams and green beans. It has a green color and a small shape.
my yummy tummy chops and green beans instructions
- first preheat oven to 350.
- mix mix all ingredients except olive oil and fresh garlic in a bowl.
- cut up fresh garlic and mix in a different bowl with the olive oil and 2 shakes of pepper.
- put the olive oil and garlic in a fring pan and let garlic turn brown and pull garlic out and set in a bowl to the side.
- cook pork chops in fring pan till a nice brown on both sides.
- when brown put on a cookie sheet.
- put the bbq sauce that u mixed all ingredients in on both sides of chops and bake till done.
- may need to add more olive oil.
- chop onions and add with the fresh garlic that u took out of the fring pan.
- in the fring pan lower heat and add the onion and garlic mix to the olive oil with chop juice bake till done.
- when onions start browning add green beans and cook till done and serve.
It also gives benefits related to cleansing and nourishing. Gluten-free bread or Flatbread would serve as a yummy side. The easiest and healthiest Mung Beans salads Note: Green beans have an anti-nutritional compound called phytic acid, which tends to bind free minerals and render them unavailable to the body for absorption. Transfer the potatoes and chopped green beans into a bowl. Add oil, salt, and mix them well. yummy tummy.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!