Italian style squash, simple. Please visit StepByStepChef.com for a printable version of this Squash Italian Style and to view dozens of other recipes and videos to make delicious meals. Italian recipes using squash range from very simple to quite complex. One simple, traditional Italian recipe involves stewing zucchini with olive oil, tomatoes Zucchini simply means "little squash." The important role that Italian cooks and farmers played in breeding and popularizing zucchini explains.
Place in small amount of boiling, salted water. This is a simple and delicious recipe that can work with any summer squash. The taste is amazing while only using simple ingredients. You can have Italian style squash, simple using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian style squash, simple
- It’s 4-6 of squash, sliced, I use green and yellow for color.
- It’s 1 of – table spoon of olive oil, for pan prep (I use garlic infused olive oil for extra flavor) if you do as well skip the garlic powder step.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Italian salad dressing (fat free works wonders for this) for pan prep.
- Prepare of 2 Tbs olive oil (see above oil I’ve oil note).
- It’s of 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing.
The best thing is the ingredients are easy to find, inexpensive to purchase, and the whole. You just made Squash Italian Style! Please visit StepByStepChef.com for printable recipes and videos that will show you how to make dozens of other delicious meals. Reviews for Photos of Italian-Style Spaghetti Squash.
Italian style squash, simple instructions
- Pre heat your oven to 375.
- Pan prep, I line my pan with foil for easy clean up. Using the pan prep dressing and olive oil cover the pan or foil evenly..
- Place an even layer of the sliced squash on the pan and add the rest of the olive oil and dressing..
- Mix around the squash until everything is evenly coated with the olive oil and dressing, then cover with foil and bake for 25-40 minutes, or until done. Depending on how crunchy or soft you like your squash.
- Season to taste with garlic, salt, pepper, or parsley (optional).
- Serve and enjoy your squash like my family, with a plate of spaghetti..
Italian-Style Spaghetti Squash. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Spaghetti squash & italian-style meat sauce (which is a thing I kind of made up that means meat sauce with a can of artichokes dumped in) is not anywhere near some of these amazing, creative, cheftastic creations that many of my peers come up with out of their genius foodie brainz. Using a fork, scrape squash strands into a bowl. Mound squash in the centers of four pasta bowls. Spoon vegetable mixture around or over squash strands, dividing vegetables equally among bowls.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!