Spicy Spanish Rice.
You can have Spicy Spanish Rice using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Spanish Rice
- It’s 1 medium of jalapeño, chopped.
- It’s 1 medium of white onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 can of 10oz can of tomatoes and chilies.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cayenne.
- It’s 1 cup of uncooked white rice.
Spicy Spanish Rice instructions
- In a deep skillet with a lid, heat the oil over a medium heat..
- Saute rice, onion, garlic, and jalapeño until vegetable are tender and rice has begun to brown..
- Lower heat to medium-low and cover..
- Simmer, stirring occasionally, until liquid is absorbed and rice is soft..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!