Italian straw panna cotta. Panna cotta (Italian for "cooked cream") is an Italian dessert of sweetened cream thickened with gelatin and molded. The cream may be aromatized with coffee, vanilla, or Italian straw panna cotta is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day.
Panna cotta (Italian for "cooked cream") is an Italian dessert of sweetened cream thickened with gelatin and molded. The cream may be aromatized with coffee, vanilla, or other flavorings. Panna cotta, Italian for "cooked cream," is a dessert made with lightly sweetened milk and cream, which is then chilled and set with gelatin in small bowls or ramekins. You can cook Italian straw panna cotta using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian straw panna cotta
- You need 1 of . Cold water – 2 tbspn.
- It’s 2 of . Gelatin – 1 tbspn.
- It’s 3 of . Whip cream – 2 cups.
- It’s 4 of . Vanilla essence – 1 tspn.
- You need 5 of . Sugar – 3 – 4 tbspn.
- You need 6 of . Strawberry Sauce.
- Prepare 7 of . Strawberry, grapes (you can use any fruits of your choice).
The creamy dessert has the consistency of an airy custard or pudding. Before serving, panna cotta is commonly inverted onto a. It tastes just like the panna cotta served at Italian restaurants. Serve with warm hot fudge sauce and fresh raspberries on top.
Italian straw panna cotta step by step
- In a bowl add cold water and gelatin and keep it aside for 5 minutes..
- Heat whip cream on moderate flame..
- Add vanilla essence into it..
- Stir well and add sugar and mix well..
- Add soaked gelatin and combine well..
- Turn off the flame and let the mixture come to room temperature..
- Pour it into a glass and refrigerate it for an hour..
- Top it with Strawberry sauce and garnish with strawberry, grapes (any fruits of your choice) and mint leaves. Yummy Italian Straw panna cotta is ready to be served..
For the ones who had trouble getting the Panna Cotta out of the dishes. I highly recommend trying a silicone muffin pan. Learn how to make traditional Italian panna cotta from scratch. The texture is velvety and smooth, and it literally melts in your mouth. It's subtly sweet and has a rich aroma due to the heavy cream and the fresh vanilla bean.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!