You can have Spanish rice using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spanish rice
- You need 2 cup of rice.
- It’s 4 cup of water.
- You need 1 can of pigeon peas.
- You need 1 envelope of Sazon.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 7 oz of sofrito.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olives (optional).
Spanish rice step by step
- Dice olives into small pieces.
- Add oil, sofrito, and peas to pot over medium flame. Let simmer for a minute.
- Add rice, sazon, and olives. Mix well.
- Once everything is mixed well add the water. Stir until it comes to a boil.
- reduce heat add lid and complete process as if cooking regular white rice.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!