Jim's Stuffed Jalepenos.
You can cook Jim's Stuffed Jalepenos using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jim's Stuffed Jalepenos
- It’s 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 12 of Strips of Bacon.
- You need 6 large of jalepenos.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of McCormick Mesquite Grill Mate seasoning.
- It’s 1 of toothpicks.
Jim's Stuffed Jalepenos instructions
- Cut jalapenos in half and take out seeds. Wash em.
- Mix ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, and Seasoning in large bowl..
- Divide meat mixture into 12 equal amount balls..
- Put meat balls into halved jalapeno and wrap with bacon and secure with toothpick..
- Put onto hot grill ( I used charcoal ) and grill between 20 to 25 mins. Turn every 5 mins..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!