Italian oatmeal bread. This bread has great texture and flavor and looks good as well. I made mine on a round baking stone so it was shaped more like a pizza. The bread is at its most amazing when it's fresh from the oven. fluffy bread bakes up beautifully in one pan.
Italian oatmeal bread. fluffy bread bakes up beautifully in one pan. It's flavorful and easy to bring on the go to potlucks and The Italian herbs and Parmesan cheese top it off wonderfully. bread · British recipe · Italian recipe · sourdough. Italian, American, Scottish: Bread Recipes with Oatmeal. You can cook Italian oatmeal bread using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Italian oatmeal bread
- You need 1/2 cup of plan yogurt.
- You need 1 cup of ground old fashioned oatmeal.
- You need 1/4 cup of rolled oatmeal.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
Browsing through the to-be-posted-one-day backlog I found. Italian oatmeal bread By Layla (lulu). In bread machine pan, place the water, butter, salt, flour, sugar, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and yeast in order suggested by manufacturer. This is a great focaccia bread for sandwiches, as a side to soups and salads, or just eaten plain.
Italian oatmeal bread instructions
- Mix the yogurt with the ground oatmeal and the baking powder it will be sticky dough.
- Using parchment paper Sprinkle some of the rolled oatmeal on it with spoon spread the sticky dough as you want I shape it as a square and then using Spread more oatmeal on top and Italian seasoning.
- Cook 20 to 25 minutes at 400 f enjoy.
Italian Bread Bowls. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Share: Rate this Recipe Oatmeal Bread. Oatmeal lends sweetness, texture, and nutrition to this homemade bread. Try it for breakfast, as a Oatmeal bread is a wonderful way to add nutrition and texture to morning toast, a favorite sandwich. Soft Honey Oat Bread is a recipe the whole family will love!
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!