sunshine' s T- Bone steak.
You can have sunshine' s T- Bone steak using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of sunshine' s T- Bone steak
- You need 1 envelope of McCormick grill mate marinade montreal steak mix.
- You need 1/4 cup of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of red wine or white vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Bone (3/4inch thick cut).
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
sunshine' s T- Bone steak step by step
- in a ziplock bag or bowl, mix marinade mix with oil, water and vinegar.mix well, add T Bones let set at least 2 hrs. or more for more flavors.
- in a stove top grill, add olive oil heat on medium high setting let grill get hot before adding oil..
- take steaks out of bag, add pepper to meat, each side. and place on grill ..
- grill on each side. we like it well done, i grilled mine for 7 minutes each side..
- i moved my steaks for a nice marking of grill.3 1/2 minutes . change positions of meat to get a nice marking on the steaks…..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!