You can cook spanish paella using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of spanish paella
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 1/2 can of tinned tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of chicken stock.
- Prepare 250 grams of paella rice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 1/2 medium of chorizo.
- You need 1 1/4 clove of dried red chilli.
- You need 1 of chicken fillet.
- You need 1/4 of red dried chilli.
- You need 1 dozen of raw or cooked kind prawns.
- It’s 1 dozen of mussels.
- You need 1 dozen of squid rings or octopus.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
spanish paella instructions
- fry onions in a large non stick frying pan in olive oil or paella dish..
- add 2 cloves garlic.
- add chorizo and salt and ppepper and chilli.
- add paella rice.
- add stock.
- after 5 mins add the chicken chopped raw.
- add tomatoes peas and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- fry musslels prawns and squid for 2 minutes with garlic in separate pan.
- add fish to paella then cook for further 10 minutes. then serve with wedgess of lemon.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!