Brazilian Baked Potatoes by Rebecca.
You can cook Brazilian Baked Potatoes by Rebecca using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brazilian Baked Potatoes by Rebecca
- You need 4 of Large, washed potatoes (your choice of type).
- You need 1 of Fresh chopped chives.
- You need 1 of sour cream.
- You need 1 of Fresh, shredded smoked gouda.
- You need 1 of Rosemary Sen'Sage'tion Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of dried, sweet basil.
- It’s 1 of dried oregano.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- You need 1 of Pink Himilayan salt.
- You need 1 of butter.
- It’s 1 of sliced scallions.
Brazilian Baked Potatoes by Rebecca instructions
- Take your glass bottom pan, fill with 2 cups warm water. Layer each herb onto the water, set aside..
- Take your washed potatoes and score them repeatedly with a fork, all sides. Rub each potato with butter or Rosemary Sen'Sage'tion Extra Virgin Olive Oil, add cut scallions and set in your pan of herbs. Dust each potatoe with Himilayan salt..
- Preheat your oven to 400°F, cover pan and potatoes with aluminum foil and bake for one hour. After 30 mins of bake time rotate potatoes, spoon juices from baking pan over potatoes, recover and bake for remaining 30 mins..
- After an hour of bake time uncover potatoes and spoon jucies over potatoes..
- Continue spooning jucies over potatoes every 10 minutes returning potatoes to the oven until they are soft and fully cooked..
- Once potatoes are done, dress them to taste. Slice each potato down the middle and add a spoonful of herbs, sour cream, shredded smoked gouda, chives and enjoy..
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!