My Spanish rice.
You can cook My Spanish rice using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Spanish rice
- Prepare 1 of large green bell pepper diced.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion diced fine.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tbsp of adobo seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of cumin.
- You need 3/4 tbsp of turmeric.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Olive oil for sautéing.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cups of rice.
- It’s 1 (32 ounce) of can crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of corn.
- Prepare Around 3-4 cups of chicken stock (you can always add more towards the end if rice isn’t done).
My Spanish rice step by step
- Sauté the onions and peppers and spices in olive oil. Add a smidge of chicken stock to deglaze if needed. Cook til tender.
- Add stock and crushed tomatoes and bring to a simmer. Add rice for full 20-22 min and simmer on LOW to get rice to be fully cooked and fluffy..
- Stir constantly so it won’t burn.taste seasoning once closer to being finished..
- Turn off heat, Let it sit on burner for 10 min covered once done to keep soaking up any extra liquid. Enjoy!.
I love to cook. Everything looks delicious!!!